The AM-60-860 SAP Stereo/SAP Agile Modulator is an analog audio/video modulator equipped with a stereo primary audio and a SAP (Secondary Audio Program) input. An Emergency Alert System (EAS) or alternate IF (Intermediate Frequency) input is also provided. The modulator provides audio and video modulated RF carriers on any NTSC CATV, VHF or UHF channel in the frequency range from 54 to 860 MHz. The unit is compatible with any standard audio/video source such as satellite receivers, television cameras, video tape recorders, or television demodulators.
- Fully integrated Stereo + SAP Audio Generators
- Supports All Broadcast and CATV Channels, including All HRC and IRC Assignments
- EAS/ALT IF Ready via Manual or Automatic Mode
- Superior Broadband Noise Performance (-76 dB)
- All Level Controls are Conveniently Located on Front Panel for Easy Set Up and Adjustment
- Easy to use Push Button LED Display with Microprocessor Control for Channel & RF Level Control
- Balanced Main Audio Inputs
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.