AMCM-860 is a frequency-agile analog audio/video modulator available in NTSC channels 2-135 (54-860 MHz), and the PAL B, G, and I channels in the same frequency range. Stereo audio output is available only for the NTSC models.
• Front-panel LED display and Controls for convenient monitoring and operation
• Compact design allows for deployment of 12 channels in 2RU
• Integrated Stereo encoder available for NTSC channels
• Utilizes SAW filters for improved performance
• Die-cast chassis for RFI immunity
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.