Olson Technology Inc. MODULATOR-SINGLE Freq. Agile 550MHz NTSC, Dual IF, SUB-BAND OPTION 1RU
The agile OTM-3550 modulator is a full feature, SAW filtered unit that is available in four standards; NTSC, PAL B/G, PAL I and PAL D. The OTM-3550 provides high level (+60dBmV) outputs on any channel from ch. 2 (55.25MHz) through ch. PPP (547.25MHz). Sub-Band output capabilities are offered as options. All channels are selectable by front panel DIP switches including F.C.C offsets. Features such as >80dB out-of-band C/N ratio; (which allows unlimited numbers of the OTM-3550 to be combined without the need for external bandpass filters), BTSC stereo compatibility, along with low power consumption (14 watts typical) all combine to make the OTM-3550 Series a modulator that offers not only high performance, but excellent reliability as well.
• Any output channel from Ch.2 (55.35MHz) through Ch.ppp (547.25MHz)
• Available with remote control and sub-band output
• 60dB spurious free dynamic range
• Greater than 80dB out-of-band carrier to noise ratio
• BTSC stereo compatible
• Dual IF loops
• Saw IF filtering for the ultimate in adjacent channel performance
• Low power consumption for reliable long term operation
• Available in four standards - NTSC, PAL, B/G, PAL I and PAL D
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.