Olson Technology Inc. Freq. Agile 7-550MHz IN, 7-550MHz OUT NTCS 1IF, 1RU, SUB-BAND IN & OUT OPTIONS
The frequency agile OTR-3550 offers the ultimate in flexibility. It will select any input channel from channel 2 VHF through channel 69 UHF, including all cable channels through 470MHz, and will select high level (+60dBmV) outputs on any channel from channel 2 through channel PPP (547.25MHz). All input and output channels are selectable by front panel DIP switch. The OTR-3550 offers such features as >80dB out-of-band carrier to noise ratio, which allows unlimited numbers of the OTR-3550 to be combined without the need for external bandpass filters. The OTR-3550 functions automatically with BTSC stereo or monaural audio carriers.
• Any input channel, VHF / UHF / CABLE / HRC or IRC
• Standard output channels from Ch. 2 to Ch. PPP (547.25MHz)
• Available with sub-band input and output capabilities
• BTSC stereo compatible
• High level (+60dBmV typical) spurious free output
• Excellent out-of-band carrier to noise ratio (typically >80dB)
• 60dB adjacent channel rejection with dual saw filtering
• Composite I.F. loop
• Low power consumption for reliable long term operation
• Available in four standards - NTSC, PAL B/G, PAL I & PAL D
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.