White Sands Engineering 1.0/2.3 DIN Mini RG59 connector was specifically designed for the broadcast industry, where high density routers are commonly used and space is limited. They feature a one-piece design for fast, reliable assembly with no parts to lose.
The small profile of this connector supports high density broadcast applications such as the NVISION NV8288 Digital Video Router.
Specifications of the 1.0/2.3FPB 75 RG-59 Crimp Connector:
- Return loss of >10dB out to 4.5 GHz
- Designed to mate securely with a broad range of jacks used on router panels
- Strip: 1/4" x 1/8" CPT7538125
- Crimp: .213" ACT483
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Termination Types: Crimp
- Gender: Male
- Geometry: Straight
- Impedance - 75 Ohm
- Frequency Range - DC - 4.5 GHz
- Insertion Loss - < 0.5dB @ 3 GHz
- Cable Retention Force - > 40 lbs
- Center Pin Retention - > 150 grams
- Mating Style - Positive locking
- Current Rating - 2 Amps
- Working Voltage - < 300 vrms
- Center Conductor Contact/Plating - Phosphor Bronze/Gold
- Body Material/Plating - Brass/Gold and Nickel
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.