The Wirewerks 110-Type Rack Mount patch panels are designed to be versatile in accommodating multiple suppliers’ equipment. They are made for exceptional performance with black powder-coated steel and are available in 1U and 2U rack space with 24 and 48 ports respectively. The high-density 19-inch panel is designed to be mounted on any standard rack or cabinet and it allows top, bottom or side cable entry. For easy cable management, each port is numbered to identify quickly the cable runs. A cable management bar is included as well as a write-on designation label with clear hinged windows.
They are pre-loaded with 6-port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules and provide flexible termination on the back using a 110 Punch-Down Tool. The RJ45 contact blades are 50µin gold plated. Broken or damaged connectors are no longer a hassle; the Wirewerks 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-type modules provide easy snap-in replacement for the rack mount panels.
• Data Centers
• Telecommunications Room
• Equipment Room Interconnect or Cross-Connect
• Consolidation Points
Features & Benefits
• Pre-Loaded with 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules
• Compatible with 19” Racks or Cabinets
• Compatible with 110 Punch-down Tool
• Available color: Black
• Color-coded termination for T568A/B wiring schemes
• Replaceable 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules
• Port Identification windows
• Installation hardware and instructions manual are included
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.