The Next Step™ Distribution Module is a high-density cassette consisting of 12 LC fiber ports to 1 male or female MPO/MTP connector. Inside, a high quality MPO to single fiber connector fan-out provides the optical circuit to interconnect the front and rear adapters - ideal for plug-and-play systems.
The Next Step Distribution Module is compatible with all Wirewerks Next Step housings. Available in all standard fiber types, the module is factory terminated, assembled, tested and inspected prior to shipment.
• High-density: up to 144 fibers in a 1U rack space
• Front and back modules insertion
• Sliding mechanism allows modules to snap into position for quick and easy, tool-less mounting
• Up to 12 fibers per module using LC connectors
• Cable management integrated into the module
• Compatible with all Wirewerks Next Step panels
• Complete optical testing
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.