Get the perfect trim on all of your mini cables with Ripley's LDT-MINI-125. This stripper is a lightweight cable prep tool, with a compact body design that allows cable preparation of Mini Cable without any adjustment or blade cassette change out. The difference with the LDT-MINI-125 is that it leaves 1/8" braid but still works with 22-24 AWG Mini Coax Cable.
- Built in strip stop for precise preparation every time
- Lightweight, impact resistant "High Visibility" yellow polymer construction
- Superior quality tool steel blade cassettes
- Blade cassettes color-coded and marked with cable series type for easy identification
Note: Tool is not intended for Plenum Series Cable Construction
- One step cable preparation precisely exposes the center conductor by 5/16" (7.93mm) and removes the proper length of jacket at 1/4" (6.35mm) leaving 1/8" of braid.
- Will perform 3500+ preparations under normal usage
- Length: 4 in.
- Weight: .8 oz.
- Made in the U.S.A
The LDT-MINI-125 Prepares the following Cables:
- Belden - YR 46940, 1283, 1283S, 1855, 1855A, 7534
- Beta Cavi - N35
- CommScope: 7534, #23AWG, 7538, 7538B, 7539/7539H, 7301S
- Honeywell - 5019, 50 29, 5099
- Times Fiber - T59M67T-VBV, 759MQ65/40-VBV
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.