The Next Step™ patch module is the interconnect that brings fiber optic assemblies and active equipment together. It can accommodate for standard LC and SC connectors and has a fiber capacity of 12 fiber interconnections per module.
Each module exhibits port numbering on the top side along with fully integrated self-contained fiber management – facilitating MACs and reducing install time.
Made of durable, high-impact ABS plastic, the Wirewerks Next Step Patch Modules snap easily into position with a fluid and robust sliding mechanism and are compatible with all Wirewerks Next Step housings.
• Cable management & splicing integrated into patch module
• Allows for pre-terminated cabling, fusion splicing or field-terminable connectors
• Wirewerks Next Step proprietary footprint with sliding mechanism requires no tools and allows for quick and easy installation
• Provides flexible and scalable solution for high-density applications
• Front and rear module insertion
• Low insertion loss to minimize impact on loss budgets
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.