Aluminum Compression Tool for Mini RG59 MCX Connectors
• Use the appropriate cable strip tool for the cable being terminated.
• Prep the cable and install the connector onto the cable per connector installation instructions
• Insert the connector into the plunger tip and push the cable down through the 360 degree cable holding legs.
• Start to close the handles of the tool together
• As the handles close, the plunger slides toward the cable holding legs
• When the handles are fully closed together, the connector has been compressedl
• Open handles to remove the connector
• Back the connector away from the plunger slot by grasping the cable behind the connector and lifting the assembly out of the tool
NOTE: The compression throw distance is set at the factory. A hex lock nut keeps the tool calibrated over long periods of use. Field calibration, if necessary, is quick and easy. We advise periodic use of 3 in 1 oil on the plunger only.
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.