The new DSR-4410 IRD from Motorola brings the latest technology advances from the recognized leader in satellite program delivery. Building on the DigiCipher® II platform, the DSR-4410 IRD is affordable and easy to use. Its sleek packaging design fits in a standard 19" relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space. The DSR-4410 is designed to deliver outstanding video and audio performance.
This receiver can output either NTSC or PAL video formats, automatically matching the programmer's video format. With a variable front-end and bypass capabilities, the DSR-4410 is ideally suited for network conversion from analog to digital.
Full VBI reinsertion on lines 10 - 22 for SID/AMOL I & II and NABTS is standard on the DSR-4410. Equipped with DVB-ASI input and output, the DSR-4410 is ready to connect to the rest of your head-end equipment.
• MPEG-2 Main Level@Main Profile
• DigiCipher® II MegaPipe+ Support
• Variable tuning from 4 MHz to 36 MHz
• Dolby® Digital and MPEG layer II audio processing
• VBI reinsertion SID/AMOL-II, NABTS and closed caption
• Stackable 1RU chassis design
• DigiCipher II conditional access control
• Quick disconnect screw terminals for easy installation
• Bypass video and audio inputs
• DTMF cue tones for local ad insertion
• ASI input and/or output for easy connection to digital cable headend products
• 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port for datacasting and/or SNMP monitoring and control
• Dedicated video diagnostics output
For more information regarding any of these features contact your SEG sales representative.
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.