CUSTOMER CREDIT FORMS
VALUE ADDED SOLUTIONS
DISTRIBUTION & SUPPORT SERVICES
ABOUT TVC and WESCO
CSC DATA CENTER
Search Within Results ...
EDGE QAM EQUIPMENT
OFF-AIR BROADCAST RECEPTION
EDGE QAM EQUIPMENT
EMAIL SALES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
ARPD CHASSIS (AC POWER) 535655-001
The Advanced RPD (ARPD) is a next-generation headend product that offers greater demodulator density in a more compact chassis than the currently fielded RPD-2000 product. The ARPD is a modular 1 RU product that supports the inclusion of up to six removable (hot-swappable) demodulator modules (ADM-4000 modules). The ARPD performs the same functions as the RPD-2000 product, but offers a larger number of upstream demodulators in a smaller physical package. In addition to saving rack space, the ARPD easily and efficiently allows multiple upstream demodulators to be placed in each upstream path. This increases the bandwidth capacity of each upstream return path, allowing the system to support increased VOD penetration and the introduction of new interactive features such as switched digital video.
• High-density compact design—1 RU chassis holds up to six ADM-4000 Advanced Demodulator Modules* and can be functionally equivalent to three RPD-2000s, saving rack space
• Each ADM-4000 module includes two RF ports (input and output) and supports the ability to demodulate up to three different return channels
• A fully loaded ARPD chassis containing six ADM-4000 modules supports up to six different upstream paths and the ability to demodulate up to 18 different return channels
• The ADM-4000 demodulator modules are front-loading (cables connect in the back) and hot-swappable
• Tuner frequency range is from 5 to 65 MHz, and the dynamic range is 20 dB (0 dBmV ±10 dB)
• Receives and demodulates upstream data packets (MAC cells) transmitted by STBs and performs FEC, marking each received cell as perfect, corrected, or uncorrectable
• Performs power level measurement on each demodulated MAC cell to support the STB power leveling system
• Transmits the demodulated MAC cells containing interactive data and/or polling data to the NC-1500 or RADD over UDP/IP/Ethernet
• Provides status and alarms using SNMP traps
Click here to download PDF
PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE ...
DEMOD BOARD - 535666-001
Each ADM-4000 module includes two RF ports (input and output) and supports the ability to demodulate up to three different return channels. A fully loaded ARPD chassis containing six ADM-4000 modules supports up to six different upstream paths an...
SATELLITE ENGINEERING GROUP, A DIVISION OF TVC COMMUNICATIONS
SINCE 1979 ... BRINGING SERVICE DOWN TO EARTH