The AP2-PP Series of attenuators provide specified levels of signal attenuation throughout their operating frequency range. The AP2-PP series feature a frequency range to 2 GHz. 500 mA power passing capability makes the AP2-PP series perfect for attenuating satellite signals.
• AP2-PP Series available in 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16 and 20 dB values.
• AP2-PP Series features bandwidth of 5 MHz to 2.15 GHz, ideal for satellite applications.
• Glass PCB microstrip design with surface mounted components and Hi-Q capacitors for consistency in specification and excellent high frequency characteristics
• PCB grounded directly to the housing
• Precision machined SCTE compliant “F” ports
• Laminated product label, with attenuator dB value boldly shown, will not fade.
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.