Dual HD Digital Signage Encoder with Multiplexed QAM Output
Drake's DSE 2 PLUS is a dual multiplexing desktop encoder based off of Drake's industry-leading DSE24 High Definition Digital Signage Desktop Encoder.
The DSE 2 PLUS encodes up to two uncompressed programs derived from devices with HDMI, High-Resolution Component Video or VGA outputs. The DSE 2 PLUS encodes the incoming programs to MPEG2 or MPEG4/H.264 compressed video. An internal multiplexing QAM modulator and low-noise upconverter allows existing legacy fiber/coaxial networks to be used as distribution channels for digital signage content. This provides instant access to an extensive network of digital displays capable of viewing valuable advertiser based or informational video in a vibrant "High Definition" format.
• Receives High-Resolution Component, VGA, or HDMI (non-HDCP content-protection) From Two Separate Video Sources
• Digitally Encodes to MPEG2 or MPEG4/H.264
• Encodes to resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p, or 1080i
• Audio Encoding to Dolby® Digital or MPEG1-Layer2
• Supports Closed Captioning
• GUI-based Remote Network Control and Monitoring
• Accessory Replacement Rack Mount Faceplate available
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.