The latest evolution of Harmonic’s market-leading Electra™ compression family, the Electra 9200 is a multichannel, multi-service encoder in a compact, energy-efficient 1-RU chassis. Part of a complete video headend solution, the encoder supports main and secondary SD or HD channels of constant bitrate (CBR) or variable bitrate (VBR) video using either MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AVC encoding. It offers high bandwidth efficiency and channel density—up to four audio/video input processing modules per chassis.
Superior video quality merges with Harmonic intelligent function integration in the Electra 9200 to deliver a high-performance unit that helps increase efficiency while lowering service providers’ capital and operating expenses. Comprehensive features include integrated audio encoding tools, GbE networking, flexible internal video routing, and enhanced serviceability via removable power supplies, fan assembly, compression modules and processing cards.
- High-quality low-bitrate MPEG-2 or H.264 encoding of SD or HD video
- Up to eight broadcast services per chassis
- Available dual hot-swappable power supplies
- Flexible internal video router feeds any audio/video processing module from any source
- Broadcast-grade up/down converter and deinterlacer
- Integrated statmux, or statmux over IP for LAN and WAN
- High-quality integrated decoding with FLEX technology option
- Rich audio functionality
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.