IPME-2 Encoder accepts one input in Baseband Audio/Video format, and delivers one MPEG-2 encoded IP stream compatible with 10BaseT Ethernet or 100BaseTX Fast Ethernet standards.
• Supports Packet Shaping to achieve consistent packet rate and minimum latency
• Utilizes Forward Error Correction to reconstruct lost or corrupted packets
• Compact design allows for deployment of three encoders in 1RU
• Comprehensible remote monitoring and control capabilities
• Streams can be viewed on a TV monitor or on a computer
• User-controlled output bandwidth (1.5 to 7.5 Mbps)
• Allows unlimited number of client viewing sessions
• Supports MPEG-2 standards RFC-1889 & RFC-2250
• Supports NTSC and PAL input video formats
• Supports uni-cast and multi-cast modes
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.