The Olson Technology. MetroNode Model OTMN-III is a high performance, four output CATV optical node, offering the capability of greater than +48 dBmV output levels. This node benefits the system operator by extending overall path length, maximizing equipment usage, and reducing the number of network elements. Full RF output can be maintained with an optical input as low as -4 dBm. With system performance to 1 GHz, the new Metronode OTMN-III provides the ideal platform for support of the evolving technologies and services in today’s advanced HFC and PON networks. MetroNode OTMN-III offers protection configurations which are ideal for critical analog and digital television, telephony, and data services. Utilizing extensive modular design with easy in-field replacement, the MetroNode OTMN-III can meet any advanced broadband network requirement.
• High Performance, High Output, Economical, Low Power Dissipation, Two-Way Capable
• Advanced GaAs device technology provides Excellent RF Performance to 1 GHz
• Quad RF Amplifier Module provides Four (4) +48 dBmV high level RF Output Ports
• Interstage Slope and RF Input/Output controlled via internal Plug-in EQs and Plug-in attenuator Pads
• Choice of frequency Diplexer splits: 42/54 MHz -or- 65/85 MHz for NTSC, PAL & CENELEC use
• +48 dBmV High RF Output Levels maintained over Wide Optical Input Range: -4 dBm to +3 dBm
• Multiple Redundancy & Segmentation Configurations via dual Receiver &/or dual Transmitter Options
• Choice of DFB & CWDM Return Lasers; High Performance Return Path: >15dB over 41dB NPR
• Power Factor Corrected Switching Power Supply accepts 40-90VAC AC ; Overvoltage Protection to 140V
• Optional High Sensitivity Receiver (-8 dBm to -3 dBm)
• Optional Powering via 5th Dedicated AC Input Port; No Power Inserter Required at the Node
• Integrated user-friendly fiber management tray to accommodate optical fiber and splices
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.