The Olson Technology Premise Node Model OTPN-2000C is a high-output, high-performance, full-featured CATV optical node designed around the very latest optical receiver technology to reliably deliver a full slate of multiplexed video, high speed data & telephony services in an HFC/PON fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) environment. The unit is ideally suited for direct fiber transmission of CATV RF signals in FTTH, MDU, industrial, corporate, government, educational or other I-Net applications where a high performance, compact indoor node is required.
• Stable, High RF Output Level (+46 dBmV) over Wide (+2 to -6dBm @ 1310/1550nm) Optical Input range
• Superior Low-Noise Performance (CNR > 49 dB @ -6 dBm Optical Input) & CSO/CTB Specs (> 64/69dB)
• Designed to Directly Feed 64+ television outlets in FTTB applications (more with line extender amplifiers)
• Inter-Stage Slope and RF Input/Output control via internal Plug-in EQ’s and Plug-In attenuator Pads
• Calibrated external Optical Input Power Meter (1V/mW) and internal RF test points (@ -20dB)
• Full CATV Forward Path Bandwidth (Analog and QAM Digital) 54-1,000MHz (±1.0dB)
• DFB & CWDM Return Laser Transmitter options (field-installable) for two-way DOCSIS operation
• Choice of Return/Forward Frequency Diplexer Splits (42/54MHz, 65/85MHz or 30/45MHz)
• Built-in Universal 90-240 VAC (@ 50/60 Hz) CE-approved Power Supply for local powering
• > 6kV surge tolerant RF output and SMT construction for consistency, reliability & performance
• Compact (3"x 5"x 8"), lightweight, rugged cast aluminum housing for easy installation
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.