The IPQ1000 is a handheld MPEG transport stream analyzer focused on making video over IP more intuitive and easier to diagnose. Quick touchscreen selection of source data from ASI or IP can be decoded and displayed on the LCD screen. Data is also available as MPEG tables in a tree view. Bandwidth is measured by PID, program, and stream. The IPQ1000 contains a comprehensive alarm engine based on the ETSI TR-101-290 and ATSC-A/78 standards.
• Alarms on all streams simultaneously
• Can monitor both ASI and IP streams at the same time
• Auto discovery of all transport streams on both ASI and IP interfaces (no specific IP setup necessary)
• The device utilizes a 5" touch screen for its graphical interface to make setup and configuration more recognizable to video professionals.
• MPEG2 / H.264 Video decoder to verify contents on the LCD screen
• Unique hardware accelerated design allows for multi-stream alarm evaluation ATSC A/78 and ETSI TR-101-290.
• Internal rechargeable battery provides a run-time of over 5 hours under typical use.
• Updatable via the USB port
• NTP client to determine STT accuracy
• CEA-608 CEA-708 Closed Captioning
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.