• Output Capacity 25.4 scfh (12 lpm)
• Highly configurable to meet the needs of wide ranging applications
• Programmable operating pressure range: 0.10 psig - 7.50 psig
• Brushless compressor for long life
• Future-proof software based features allow updates and upgrades while in service
• Remote monitoring and control with web interface or SNMP
• Configurable Master/Slave operation
• Ethernet, RS-422/485, RS-232 and alarm relay outputs for compatibility with nearly any system
• Simple power connections for 100-240 VAC or 0-75 VDC
• Small, light weight chassis with multiple mounting options
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator supplies low pressure dry air to keep waveguide and coaxial cable dry. Output pressure is configurable between 0.10 psig and 7.50 psig (7mbar - 517mbar) in 0.01 psig (0.67mbar) increments. Factory default pressure is 0.5 psig (34.5mbar). Operational monitoring and alarms are software based making them highly configurable in the field. Future software features can be installed while in service over the internet or local Ethernet network.
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator is Ethernet network ready. Units can be configured and monitored using either built in SNMP support or the web interface. Legacy system support is provided via RS-422/485 or RS-232 interfaces. Three programmable alarm relays are also included. Communicated operational information includes output pressure, duty cycle, temperature, compressor hours and air drying canister status.
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator uses a brushless dual-diaphragm pump for long life. Dehydrator operates with exceptionally low noise and vibration levels. The air drying canisters use aluminum oxide desiccant for high efficiency. The humidity sensor signals for regeneration based upon current dew point rather than at fixed time intervals for additional energy savings and long desiccant life.
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator requires only 5-1/4" (3-U) of rack space and is just 12" (304.8mm) deep. Mounting hardware allows for fl exible installation options including dual- and single-post rack mounting and wall mounting. The standard unit weighs just 16 lbs (7.26 kg).
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator operates from 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Optional units are available at ±20-75 VDC. The dehydrator consumes a maximum of 100 watts during regeneration and approximately 40 watts otherwise. Heat dissipated is up to 325 BTU/hr during regeneration and approximately 100 BTU/hr otherwise. This product creates an exceptionally low heat load for an automatic dehydrator.
Two models are available:
23437 ... ADH NETCOM Automatic Dehydrator, 100-240 VAC
23242 ... ADH NETCOM Automatic Dehydrator, ±20-75 VDC