The MITEQ frequency converters are designed for advanced satellite communication systems and are available for a wide variety of frequency plans. Phase noise, amplitude flatness and spurious outputs have been optimized to provide the user with a transparent frequency conversion for all video and data applications.
A strong feature set of monitor and control functions supports powerful local and remote control. Among the features are control of frequency, attenuation and
64 memory locations for each converter where various setups can be stored and recalled.
A continuously updated log of time-stamped records of activity is also provided.
• Supports expandable NSU 1:N Switchover Series
• Amplitude slope adjust
• Two monitor and control ports:
1.Standard RS485/RS422 remote interface which can be substituted with Ethernet (Option 17H) or RS232 (Option 17C)
2.RS485/RS422 auxiliary control interface which can be configured to control an external HPA or as an alternate remote interface (useful with Option 17C or 17H )
• RF, IF and LO monitor ports
• Automatic switching to external 5/10 MHz reference and electronic adjust of internal reference frequency
• Low intermodulation distortion
• Better than IESS-308/309 compliant phase noise
• 64 programmable memory locations
• 30 dB level control
• External alarm input via contact closure
• Date and time-stamped event log
• CE Mark
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our information page: California Proposition 65.